The Reverse Denim Charlie Jacket
Can't find your size? Discover our Made to Order Studio for your perfect fit.
From classic and tailored fits to cropped styles and statement pieces, E.L.V. DENIM jackets are designed to be treasured.
Our luxury denim jackets are crafted from upcycled denim, sourced and colour matched by hand, and produced locally in London. All our sustainable denim jackets feature our branded E.L.V. DENIM eco-friendly hardware.
Each jacket is one of a kind: made from vintage denim of matching or contrasting colour.
Mia is 5"8 and is wearing a size UK8.
We want to make finding your sustainable denim jacket as simple as possible.
Finding your perfect fit is easy – take a look at our size guide.
We go from a Size XS (8) to Size XL (16); but if your size is out of stock or you can’t find your perfect fit; we’ll make it. Just head to our Made to Order page.
If your size is out of stock, we’ll make it. Head to our Made to Order page.
We make beautifully crafted, high-quality, iconic staples that are as sustainable as they're
stylish. Our approach to sustainable denim champions effort, luxury, skill and longevity.
Our innovative use of fabric and unique designs creates tailored jeans that flatter and fit all
ages. They not only make you look good, but they make you feel good, as each item is
handcrafted from 100% upcycled pre-loved garments and materials.
Our studio in East London is the heart of our business, but we also work with other local ateliers that share our ethos. We’re committed to supporting our community of creatives, including tailors, machinists, artists and designers.
Attention to detail is paramount – every piece is carefully curated, washed, paired, and cut by hand. Our hardware is sustainable, and our labels are printed on 100% recycled seeded paper. We work to a zero-waste ethos – turning our fabric scraps into paper and the hardware from the original jean into objets d’art.
With considered upcycling and fabric-first curated sourcing, we can meet the global demand for
design-led luxury fashion and be kinder to the environment.
We champion slow fashion, craftsmanship and skill and are determined to do better for the planet. Every stage of our production process is environmentally and socially conscious, from sourcing, local production, upcycling and using sustainable packaging.
We exist to correct the fashion industry’s wrongs and revalue the material that cost the environment so much in the first place. We reimagine pre-loved garments into iconic, unique pieces.
In a world of overconsumption, E.L.V. DENIM challenges the status quo, providing solutions for a better way forward.
We’re passionate about creating clothes to love and treasure forever, so we offer made-to-order, made-to-measure or bespoke design services.
Our takeback initiative and rotation scheme enable you to trade in your old denim or E.L.V. DENIM jeans, while our repair and alteration service means your E.L.V. DENIM piece can evolve with you and your body forever.
And because we make to demand, there’s no overproduction, so no pointless waste.
- Denim ages better when it’s washed less; damage comes from overwashing, not overwearing. Plus, you can save over 2,000 litres of water per year by washing once a month as opposed to once a week.
- Close zips or buttons and turn your sustainable denim jacket inside out before washing.
- Use a damp cloth to spot clean and remove small stains in between washes, helping to keep your luxury denim jacket looking fresh.
- Freeze your jacket instead of washing it to kill odour-producing germs.
- Steam your jacket as another energy-efficient way to kill odour-producing bacteria instead of washing.
- Wash at 30°C maximum. Prefer to hand wash? Use cold to lukewarm water, a mild detergent and leave your jacket to soak for 45 minutes. Then rinse.
- Flatten, reshape and hang your jacket to air dry. We do not advise using a tumble dryer for our denim pieces.
- Dry naturally in the shade or indoors, avoiding direct sunlight, as this can fade denim.
Swarovski items only
- Cold wash or dry clean at a local eco-friendly dry cleaner.
- Do not tumble dry
We use DHL Carbon Neutral Shipping on all orders.
In the UK, it’s DHL Parcel. For international orders, we use DHL Worldwide Express.
For all orders, somebody will need to be available to accept the parcel and provide a signature.
- UK/US: FREE SHIPPING
- International: £20-£35 depending on the destination. Amount will be shown at checkout.
We ship within 48 hours (between Monday - Friday) of payment being received and will notify you when the shipment has been sent. However, if there are any reasons for not being able to ship within this time, we will notify you immediately.
Read our full shipping and duties policies.
You can also collect your order from our London showroom for free. Our address is
2 Leswin Place
London N16 7NJ.
Please let us know when you are planning to collect as we are sometimes out rescuing jeans
To reduce unnecessary returns, we’d really like to help you get the right size the first time. If you still have questions, please get in touch.